Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Anticipation!

A few days ago I ordered from GRO what I hope will be the U.K. death record for my third great-grandmother, Martha Reay Doyle Richardson.

I just received an email telling me that . . .

. . . my GRO PDF is ready!

I'm prolonging the anticipation until tomorrow because we're celebrating a birthday tonight.

If this is truly my grandmother's record, I want to savor and enjoy the experience of opening and reading it.

Do you ever do that?  Normally, I would rip into that email and PDF just as if I were a kid and it were were a Christmas gift!  Oh, the anticipation!

--Nancy.

Copyright ©2018, Nancy Messier. All Rights Reserved.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...